Watergrasshill Angus Slider
This is sure to become a quick favourite dish for your household.
1 kg brisket
1 cup beef stock
1 tablespoon Cajun spice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high for 4 hours until fork-tender
- Transfer the brisket to a clean cutting board
- Remove the excess fat from the brisket and discard it, shred the meat with 2 forks
- Use a spoon to skim and discard the fat from the surface of the Brisket sauce. Return the sauce to the slow cooker and stir gently to combine it with the meat. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed
Mini burger buns, coleslaw